we, as his saints, will be glorified when we do God's will. but not the worldly kind of glory, but glory that reflects Him. need to desire the right kind of glory and know the privilege of being glorified with Christ.
isaiah 43
God's very special love for Israel, even amidst their extreme unfaithfulness, God still says "I am Your God, Your Savior, and I save you because you are precious and honored in my sight and because I love you." Not even Israelites' great sin would separate them from God's love. Because of the Israelites' own sin, they're suffering and experiencing the grave consequences (in exile in babylon). BUT God, in His mercy, chooses to rescue them and save them from their suffering (that they inflicted on themselves) and REDEEMS and RESTORES their broken lives.
"Forget the former things; see, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland." (v.18)
No comments:
Post a Comment