Thursday, March 29, 2012

luke 8-9.
Jesus anointed by a sinful woman who uses very expensive perfume to wash Jesus' feet. she was known to be very sinful in the town and the pharisees judged her for even coming to Jesus, but He says that she has been forgiven - whoever has been forgiven much, loves much and those who have been forgiven little, loves little. that struck me today. i wonder if i could experience the depth of His love the way that woman did.. she was weeping and so extremely humbled in Jesus' presence.. and so clearly loved Him so very much. and how do I view Jesus? do I love Jesus that much? how can i love him more? i need more repentance in my life and more humility in knowing that I am unworthy of Him.
also the verse aht says "no one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God." man o man. God, please forgive me for my cowardice and give me boldness/courage to live FOR YOUR PURPOSE unapologetically!

No comments:

Post a Comment